Doctorate of Business Administration
Submit Your Application
Apply for the DBA
Thank you for your interest in the BSL DBA program.
Please ensure you upload the following documents:
- DBA Application Form completed and signed
- DBA Terms & Conditions completed and signed
- Completed Letter of Intent and Research Proposal document
- Evidence of academic achievements ( 1 academic reference + master thesis ) or evidence of professional proficiency ( 1 general reference letter)
- Official transcripts and copy of your college/university degree(s)
- Curriculum vitae (overview of studies, relevant working experience and activities)
- Proof of English language proficiency
- One passport photography
- Copy of ID card
Payment of application fee
A non-refundable fee of CHF 120 will be required to finalize your application. This can be paid online here, before or after you submit your application, but your application will only be reviewed once this fee has been received.
Upon receipt of your file, you can expect a response from the Admission Office between 2 to 4 weeks at the latest. If your application satisfies the requirements, you will be invited for an interview in person, by skype or by phone, which will start the designation of your supervisor. The designation is an iterative process conducted by the management of the program to make sure that you can start the program effectively.