100% permanent position – available effective immediately
ADMISSIONS AND STUDENT RECRUITMENT
At Business School Lausanne, we work as a self-organized institution and use Holacracy as our “operating system” (learn more here). While we have no managers in the house, we do energize multiple roles with passion, enthusiasm, and responsibility. Our team consists of 15 partners and we come from different backgrounds and nationalities. What unites us is our energy, entrepreneurial attitude, and commitment to making the world a better place through education.
We are looking for an energetic, self-driven, and highly motivated partner with customer interface and sales capabilities and experience, preferably in the education sector. If you are excited about student admissions, eager to take candidates from an application stage to a full enrollment stage, and committed to tangible performance, you may be just the perfect partner we are looking for!
- Experience in admissions and sales
- Passionate about closing a sales cycle and building customer preference and loyalty
- Skills in customer interaction, counselling, and support
- Strong communication skills and excellent personal presentation
- Resourceful, creative, entrepreneurial
- Well-structured approach and ability to prioritize tasks and propose solutions
- Able to work autonomously in a small team environment
- Ability to work smart, think “outside the box”, and to lead and manage change, as well as the admissions process of the school
- Passionate about education for responsible leadership and sustainable business
Please note that these may be adjusted to your strengths and skills
- Designing, implementing, and optimizing continuously the admissions process and workflow from an applicant and school perspective
- Evaluating candidate profiles and assessing application files
- Scheduling interviews with candidates who meet the admission requirements
- Following up with successfully admitted candidates and leading them through all stages of the admissions and tuition payment process until full enrollment
- Building, maintaining and reinforcing customer preference and program choice
- Organizing other customer acquisition and conversion activities such as open days, webinars, meetings, etc.
- Collecting feedback and customer insight with the aim of improving the sales and admissions approach, as well as providing input related to program offering
- Assisting students with visa application process and supporting them with information related to their relocation to Switzerland
- Working closely with sales and marketing role holders to ensure successful student recruitment
- Maintaining the integrity of the leads and candidates database and capturing appropriate data for the purposes of reporting, accreditation and internal data organization
- Other projects and roles in the area of sales, recruitment, and admissions, based on your profile and strengths
Background & experience:
- University degree or equivalent
- At least 3-5 years’ work experience in a similar position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (other languages are of advantage)
- Proficiency in MS-Office Applications: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Experience with data and customer management programs such as CRM Salesforce
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and motivation letter (in English) to Ms. Denitsa Marinova at email@example.com.