Visit the Campus & Book an Individual Meeting
Visiting our campus is one of the best ways to get to know BSL and experience for yourself what makes the school so special.
A campus visit includes an individual meeting with the Admissions Coordinator and a tour of the school. You can also arrange a time to come and attend a class for an hour. We encourage you to do so as this is an excellent way to discover the style of our professors, the dynamics of the class and even meet some of our students.
To ensure you get the most out of your visit, please make a booking request in advance. You can schedule your visit on the phone or by completing the form on this page. We look forward to meeting you!
Monday 15th – Tuesday 16th (AM only) – Thursday 18th – Friday 19th
Monday 6th – Tuesday 7th – Wednesday 8th – Thursday 9th – Friday 10th
Business School Lausanne
Route de la Maladière 21
Give us a call
Care to speak to someone?
Monday thru Friday – 8h to 17h
Campus Visit Request
How to get to us
Use this link for quick driving directions to us.
If you do not have a GPS, download and follow these comprehensive instructions.
Parking is available at the front of the school, however we cannot guarantee there will always be a place. If you park at the school, please visit the reception to get a free visitors parking permit to display in your car windscreen.
By Public Transportation
- First, make your way to the Lausanne or Renens train station.
- Hop on the Metro (from Lausanne) or the Bus (from Renens) – see below for specific details.
- Consult www.cff.ch for train timetables and www.tl.ch for Lausanne area specific metro & bus timetables.
From the Lausanne train station
- Take metro line M2 from Lausanne train station to “Lausanne-Flon”.
- Take metro line M1 from “Lausanne-Flon” to “Cerisaie”.
- Walk along Route de la Maladière for approx. 7 mins until your reach BSL visible at the big roundabout.
From the Renens train station
- Take bus number 31 outside Renens train station (on the same side of the street as the train station).
- Get off at the stop “Chavannes-Plaine” (approx 5 mins).
- Cross the road and you will see BSL at the big roundabout.
!! Helpful Tip !!
The main entrance is at the back of the building and you will find the reception on the ground floor.