For every degree that we offer at BSL, we focus on personalized education for global impact.
Personalized education has, at BSL, a double bottom-line. We have a personalized approach to what we are teaching and to how we are teaching it.
Our education also aims for global impact.
We want all our students to have the capacity to understand and address today’s and tomorrow’s challenges in business and society. Our graduates are doers who can change the way business is done, whenever it is needed, to have a more significant impact on their future professional roles.
To achieve this goal, our teaching is built around three main pillars :
- The transfer of the most up-to-date business knowledge, adapted to the evolutions of business operations and strategy in a globalized and digitalized world.
- The understanding of the implications on all businesses of the two major global megatrends, shaping business transformation today: Sustainability and Digitalization.
- The development of our students’ entrepreneurial mindset and skills, which they will need to become doers and be able to take action to have the most significant possible impact in their future roles in business.
Education for global impact means in our different programs that:
At the BBA level – AQUIRE
At the BBA level, we help students acquire the business skills, the entrepreneurial mindset and the understanding of the megatrends shaping today’s world to help them contribute to making an impact in business.
At the MASTER level – MASTER
At the Master’s level, we want our students to master the business skills, the entrepreneurial mindset and the understanding of the megatrends shaping today’s world to enable them to initiate an impact in business.
At the MBA level – IMPROVE AND USE
At the MBA level, we help our experienced professionals by improving and using their business knowledge combined with their business expertise and know-how to have the highest possible impact on the transformation of a specific business.
At the DBA level – CREATE
At the DBA level, we help senior professionals create new business knowledge and new business practice in the form of frameworks, methods or tools to impact the transformation of a whole industry.
We take into account the individual talents, interests, and situations of our students, by adopting a specific approach towards personalized education. We have a personalized approach as to what we are teaching and as to how we are teaching it.
At the BBA level, personalized education means:
- What we are teaching: Our students are exposed to all dimensions of business, and thus can express the variety of all their individual talents.
- How we are teaching: We offer 4 different intakes, optional internships, experiential learning for up to two semesters.
At the MASTER level, personalized education means:
- What we are teaching: Our students have topical concentrations they can choose from: Entrepreneurial Leadership or Finance.
- How we are teaching: We offer 4 different intakes with a full semester based on experiential learning through an internship, an entrepreneurial project, or a thesis.
At the MBA level, personalized education means:
- What we are teaching: Our students have topical concentrations they can choose from: Sustainable Business or Business Transformation & Entrepreneurship.
- How we are teaching: We offer 2 different intakes with the possibility to follow the program in full-time or part-time and a quarter of the credits is based on experiential learning through a personal project.
At the DBA level, personalized education means:
- What we are teaching: Our students work from the very beginning of their research with a dedicated Thesis Supervisor. They receive personalized feedback on their research from other faculty from our Doctoral School during our Doctoral Acceleration weeks. They benefit as well from one-to-one coaching sessions during their Doctoral Journey, with the Executives of the doctoral school.
- How we are teaching: We offer 4 different intakes because our students are senior professionals who cannot be bound by the classic academic calendars of universities. Our students are welcome to visit us and campus to work with their supervisors, but an on-campus presence is not mandatory. Our teaching is concentrated on a period of two weeks yearly, our Doctoral Acceleration weeks to help candidates accelerate their research.