Bachelor of Business Administration
Accelerated Programs available
Your Entry Point to a Changing Business World
Our Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) programs offer wide and balanced foundations for future business leaders. The programs come in various formats: 2 years, 3 years with internship option, Double Degree (Dublin or Paris), Millennial Program with experiential learning.
Business School Lausanne’s (BSL) BBA allows you to deepen your understanding of your future personal and professional development. The school supports your preparation for a professional life by offering a comprehensive Bachelor that not only builds a strong foundation in all practical and professional skills, but also provides you with courses on managerial and inter-personal skills that prepare you for working in a fast-changing market.
As a student, you will:
- Engage in real-life projects
- Develop your entrepreneur mind set
- Build a solid network for your future
- You will develop personal attitudes, sensibilities and values that will nurture your capacity to become a self-aware, responsible and grounded leader of yourself and others.
- You will be encouraged to forge your own path in business by developing the entrepreneur inside you through class activities that require your independent thinking, initiative and self-organization, as well as through the Entrepreneurship Coaching Program available to all students.
- You will be prepared to tackle real-life challenges through a continuous exposure to recent examples from the business world, practical assignments, business simulations, issue-based projects, individual and group presentations as well as through case studies.
Option 1: BBA Accelerated
- Obtain your Bachelor degree within 2 years.
- Condensed curriculum with a more dynamic approach towards learning.
- Get a head start in forging your professional path or continue with graduate studies at the master’s level.
Option 2: BBA Classic
- Obtain your Bachelor degree within 3 years.
- Evenly spread curriculum allowing you more time for extracurricular activities.
- Possibility to complement your studies with a practical experience such as internship or volunteering during your final year (2 terms).
Option 3: BBA Double Degree
Duration: 2 or 3 years (depending on option selected)
Start Date: September, November, February and May
Number of courses: 36 courses and 8 BIW
Workload: 3-5 half-day classes (Mon-Fri) plus homework
Number of terms: 4 terms, comprising of 10 weeks, per academic year
Program credits: 200 ECTS
Curious about the impact our Program will have on your career?
Connect with one of our Program Experts for advice on which of our study options will provide you with the all-important steps of your career.
Talk to a student
And find out what it is like to be part of the BSL community.
We are on facebook, come and have a look!
The BSL Blog
Where students, alumni, faculty and staff share their BSL experiences