As a Swiss private institution of higher education, we develop a genuine Business Education Philosophy for the personal and professional development of our students who are future and proven professionals living and working in Switzerland or abroad.
We nurture our Business Education Philosophy with the research of our Doctoral School, the educational skills, academic qualifications and professional experience of our Faculty, our international and multicultural community, and the constant interaction with all our stakeholders.
Our Business Education Philosophy is centered on our students with the aim of providing them with the opportunity to generate impact during the time of their studies in addition to transmitting the most up-to-date Business literacy, and hard and soft skills to foster continuous Business transformation.
We teach our students to act with ethical behavior and professional judgment informed by research and practice. We seek the best possible recognition for the diplomas we deliver to help our students progress in their future professional life.
We see the impact generated by our empowered students during and after their studies as our main contribution to the greater good. As an institution, we acknowledge the importance of being ethical, responsible, and engaged actors of change and, therefore, engage in short and long-term initiatives for progress in the environment, society, and governance.
Beta version, 2022.0
Business Education Philosophy
(Institutional Learning Objectives)
Our Philosophy of Business Education is centered on our Graduates. Our four-dimensional project for them is crafted on Unique Talent Advantage, Expertise, Learnings and Impact.
BSL Graduates are principled doers, with a unique ability in Business Transformation.
BSL Graduates excel in:
- Business Transformation
- Sustainable Business
BSL Graduates display:
- Proven and Innovative Business Hard Skills
- A thorough knowledge of the Megatrends in Business that shape the world today
- A strong and developed Entrepreneurial Mindset
BSL Graduates are on a four-level learning journey to impact:
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) level: students acquire the Skills, Mindset and Understanding of the Megatrends to contribute an impact in business.
- Master of International Business (MIB) level: students deepen Skills, Mindset and Understanding of the Megatrends to initiate an impact in business.
- Master of Business Administration (E/MBA) level: as experienced professionals, students improve and use their Skills, Mindset and Understanding of the Megatrends to transform a specific business.
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) level: as senior professionals, students create new Business Knowledge as well as Frameworks, Methods or Tools to transform an industry.