The Millennial BBA is a 3-year Bachelor of Business Administration program in Switzerland that represents the next generation of business education, based on the innovative Prepare-Apply-Consolidate learning methodology:
Year 1: Prepare
(10 core courses & 5 electives) (75 ECTS)
You will engage in authentic learning experiences that encourage you to bring your own perspective in class, solve real-life business cases, and learn from trial and error. You will cover foundational courses that equip you with critical knowledge and skills in all areas of business and management.
Year 2: Apply
(portfolio of opportunities with partner organizations) (50 ECTS)
You will dedicate one year to applying what you’ve learnt in alignment with your passion, curiosity and skills. Yes, this is not a mistake – your 2nd year of the program is about doing and learning through experience. You will drive your own experience and will gain competence and mastery in an area that is meaningful to you. You will choose a mix of components from our portfolio.
Core components to choose from:
- Internship: Enroll in an internship program in Switzerland to learn more about business and enhance your profile.
- Volunteering: Gain practical skills through volunteering for small or large NGOs based in Switzerland.
- Start-up business: Work on your entrepreneurial idea and develop a business plan for a start-up with the support of a BSL mentor.
Additional components to extend your learning opportunities:
- Coding course: Become a coding literate and learn how to write basic programs.
- Language (English or French) courses: learn a new language.
- Global agility component: learn a new culture and language, intercultural skills, communication skills.
- Global citizenship component: Travel, meet people from diverse cultural and socio-economic backgrounds, reflect and harvest from the experience.
The final mix and the duration of each component will be designed to reflect your personal and business interests and to fulfil the academic requirements. The exact number of credits you can earn through each component will depend on the quality, scope and depth of the experience.
Year 3: Consolidate
(5 core courses & 10 electives) (75 ECTS)
You will consolidate your learning experience from Year 1 and 2 by engaging in learning that is tailored to your unique strengths, talents, and interests. Majority of courses in Year 3 are electives which enables you to customize your learning journey so that it best fits your personal goals and professional aspirations.