Business School Professor and Doctoral Supervisor
Professional Career & Mini Bio
Dr. Marina Ruzio holds a PhD in Economics from Taras Shevchenko Kyiv National University, Institute of International Relations, Ukraine, obtained in 2015. Her academic field of study was initially focused on the financial systems development and transformation, micro- and macroeconomics, and business administration. Over the time her interest expanded to Organizations Management, IT Business Analysis, Product Ownership, digitalization and Agile Transformation for organizations with a focus on (but not limited to) a healthcare industry.
Dr. Marina Ruzio:
- Holds a position of Chief Product Owner at Dentsply Sirona – the global manufacturer of hardware and software for Dentistry worldwide, with the previous experience in healthcare digitalization and delivering software products for dentistry and medication logistics in the USA and Switzerland
- Designs and hosts post-education programs and courses with the focus on IT Business Analysis and Product Ownership for the participants with the business and industry experience
- Developing the educational stream for IIBA (International Institute of Business Analysis) – Zurich Chapter as a part of the Organizing Committee
- Certified in Product Ownership Analysis (2021) by IIBA®, is a PROSCI® Certified Change Practitioner (2022)
- Is Zurich-based – operating and thinking globally.
By combining 17 years of research and teaching experience (incl. 10 years of teaching for universities in Ukraine) with 20 years of the international IT industry experience, Dr. Marina Ruzio sees her mission as Making the World a Better Place by intersecting the academic knowledge, industry best practices and problem-solving approach that starts with a deep and broad understanding of the needs and opportunities to be addressed.