Professional Career & Mini Bio
A dynamic human capital partner, professor, and executive coach with 15 years of progressive leadership experience. She has supported the development of more than 50,000 people globally through her leadership, talent development programs and coaching of others.
Jessica maintains a strong track record of success as a learning and development expert, designing and delivering experiential programs across a range of industries including financial and professional services, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and academia. She has deep experience in the areas of Leadership, Change and Coaching.
Jessica Conser holds a Ph.D. in Organizational Performance and Change, M.B.A. in International Business, M.Ed. in Human Resource Development, and B.S. in Psychology and has the following certifications:
- Associate Certified Coach, ICF
- Psychological Safety Accreditation, ABL
- Internal Executive Coaching, Columbia University
- SCRUM Master, Agile Evolution
- ICF Brain based Coaching, CIMBA Italy
- Facet 5 Personality Profile, ZengerFolkman 360, Hogan, and Wave Saville assessments, various
- Kepner Tregoe Problem-Solving & Decision Making, CIMBA Italy
- Green Belt Six Sigma, Performance Excellence