Business School Professor and Doctoral Supervisor
Nationality: Swiss, Australian
Professional Career & Mini Bio
Professor Dr. Ganesh Nathan actively engages with the BSL Doctoral School program and supervises DBA candidates from various countries. He has extensive managerial experience working for large international and multinational corporations both in Australia and Europe. He has published book, several book chapters, and articles in peer reviewed journal in the topics of cross-cultural management, corporate social responsibility, innovation ethics, and governance and meaningfulness at work. He has been a visiting professor at various international academic institutions and a member of the Institute of Management, University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland (FHNW) and currently supervises International Management program Bachelor theses.
Prof. Dr. Nathan holds an MS (University of Texas) in Electrical Engineering, an MBA (University of Technology, Sydney), an MA (University of New South Wales, Sydney) in Cognitive Science, and a Ph.D. in Political Theory from Cardiff University, Great Britain. He is both Australian and Swiss nationalities.
Favorite Research Topics
- Sustainability and institutional CSR
- International business management – cross-cultural management, business and politics and business ethics
- Innovation management and start-ups – especially, in the area of AI/Robotics related to ethical implications
- Meaningfulness at work: ‘employeeship’ and wellbeing
- Critical Management Studies
You can download most of them free: