Professor and Doctoral Supervisor
Nationality: Swiss, Australian
Professional Career & Mini Bio
Professor Dr. Ganesh Nathan has extensive managerial experience working for large international and multinational corporations both in Australia and Europe. He has published book, several book chapters, and articles in peer reviewed journal in the topics of cross-cultural management, corporate social responsibility, innovation ethics, and governance. He teaches at various institutions and is a member of the Institute of Management, University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland and a visiting professor at ESDES Business School, Lyon Catholic University.
Prof. Dr. Nathan holds an MS (University of Texas) in Electrical Engineering, an MBA (University of Technology, Sydney), an MA (University of New South Wales, Sydney) in Cognitive Science, and a Ph.D. in Political Theory from Cardiff University, Great Britain. He is both Australian and Swiss nationalities.
Favorite Research Topics
- Sustainability and CSR – especially institutional CSR
- International business management – cross-cultural management, business and politics and business ethics
- Innovation management and start-ups – especially, in the area of AI/Robotics related to ethical implications
- Work 4.0 – new forms of work and ‘employeeship’ and organizational culture
- Philosophy of management including critical realism