Doctoral Candidate – BSL-aSSIST
Nationality: South Korean
Highest Academic Degree: MBA
Institution / University: Aalto University
• Multinational pharmaceutical company (Pfizer)
• Sales (Vaccines, Neuropathic Pain, Urinary treat, Respiratory disease areas)
• Marketing (Neuropathic Pain, Infections, Vaccines)
• Trainer (Vaccines)
• Project management
- Strategic management of Pharmaceutical company
- Marketing strategy of Pharmaceutical company
MKT & Sales opportunities / Strategy (Digitalizations) for Pharmaceutical company
Statement of Motivation for a BSL-aSSIST Dual Doctoral Degree Program
Applying for the BSL DBA course, based on my experience in the multinational pharmaceutical industry, I am applying to provide a better direction for the industry through advanced marketing and sales studies. I also hope to develop Pfizer by proposing better directions and strategies through DBAs.
Furthermore, I would like to help the industry by presenting new paradigms, organizational structures, and new types of business models to the pharmaceutical industry through these field experiences and academic development through DBAs.