Sustainability Consulting Project
An integral part of the Diploma of Sustainable Business program, is a 10-month consulting project assignment in which a small, international and multifunctional team of course participants (3-5 participants) is focused on your strategic issue to provide new insights and valuable recommendations to your business. Consulting topics cover a wide range of relevant sustainability issues in product development, purchasing, supply chain, market analysis, labelling, employer branding, and communications.
The consulting teams are guided by our experienced faculty who provides continuous support and feedback throughout the program. The project is to be completed between September and June of each year with two intermediate presentations in December and in March and the final presentation in June.
Why sponsor a consulting project?
- Generate unbiased ideas from international and multifunctional teams of experienced professionals (13 years of work experience on average)
- Receive practical recommendations from an inter-disciplinary advisory team of renowned faculty
- Obtain solutions and concrete implementation plans for key sustainability issues your organization is facing
- Learn new ways of training your employees to implement sustainability thinking to solving business problems
- Gain a holistic perspective on how your business can optimize business processes and performance through applying sustainable solutions
Consulting fee: Companies are charged a flat fee of CHF 24,000 for each sustainability project.
We will consider a project assignment that fulfills the following requirements:
- A clearly defined and comprehensive project on a relevant topic related to sustainability
- A project should be of strategic importance to the sponsor
- Involves approx. 750 hours of work for a team of 3 participants
- The project’s timeline should be as per the program duration (September – June)
- A company representative to participate in project review sessions (four sessions)
Projects are to be submitted for approval to the Program Director responsible for projects by August 15 of each year.
View a list of existing consulting projects below.