The Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) is a postgraduate academic qualification. CAS programs offer specialized knowledge, enabling students to acquire additional qualification in a certain subject area and enhance their professional development. CAS courses are completed through part-time study while working and are considered as higher continuing education programs.
Who is it for?
Our CAS programs are designed for young professionals with some work experience and a desire to acquire specialized knowledge and skills in a chosen subject area and enhance their career development.
What topics are covered?
Participants can choose any of the following CAS options:
- CAS in Project Management - equips you with specialized project management knowledge and the specialized courses to prepare you for successful completion of the IPMA® certification.
- CAS in Strategic Consulting- prepares participants to effectively participate in strategic decision making and apply systemic thinking to manage organizations.
- CAS in Leadership for Systems Thinking - helps participants enhance their leadership performance and prepares them to address some of the most immediate issues many organizations are facing.
- CAS in Data Analysis - prepares and guides students to complete the Udacity.com-designed Nanodegree in either Data Analysis or Tech Entrepreneurship.
- CAS in Sustainable Finance - introduces a holistic perspective on mainstream financial theory by integrating key principles of sustainability and shared value.