The Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) is a graduate academic qualification. CAS programs offer specialized knowledge, enabling students to acquire additional qualification in a certain subject area and enhance their professional development. CAS courses are completed through part-time study while working and are considered as higher continuing education programs.
Who is it for?
Our CAS programs are designed for young professionals with some work experience and a desire to acquire specialized knowledge and skills in a chosen subject area and enhance their career development.
What topics are covered?
Participants can choose any of the following CAS options:
- CAS in Financial Markets - equips you with specialized theoretical and practical aspects of the financial markets. You will learn how modern financial markets work and acquire the toolkit necessary for the successful management of investment portfolios.
- CAS in Corporate Finance - introduces a holistic perspective on mainstream financial theory for corporations by integrating key principles of responsibility and shared value.
- CAS in Business Megatrends - prepares participants to undertake the process of strategic and effective decision-making. You will learn what the megatrends are and how to identify and seize market opportunities.
- CAS in Management Skills for Entrepreneurs – you will acquire distinguished management skills by abdicating the traditional ways of management and infusing innovative managerial skills, competences and attitudes.
- CAS in Quantitative Skills for Data Analysis - prepares and guides you to examine raw data, find meaningful patterns and present decision makers with useful, actionable insights.
- CAS in Leadership for Systems Thinking - helps you enhance your leadership performance and prepares you to address some of the most urgent issues many organizations are facing.