The BSL Master in International Business (MIB) takes you beyond the academic discovery of business. It enables you to discover your own way of making a difference, while forging an exciting path of professional development.
- You will embark on a personal development journey and will cultivate skills and perspectives that empower you to make meaningful change in the world.
- You will prepare for a career that fits your strengths and passions and will choose between three program options including an international study exchange in China, participation in the Aim2Flourish business case project with optional internship, and a cutting-edge specialization in data analytics.
- You will explore innovative and state-of-the-art business tools and concepts that challenge business-as-usual thinking and offer a different perspective of business as a force for good.
BSL Signature Features
- Small classes of up to 20 students with personalized attention and support from professors
- Professors who are seasoned and currently active business practitioners and experts in their field
- International and diverse environment with students from 60 nationalities