Executive MBA in Business Transformation and Entrepreneurship
Learning different topics in a classroom environment is one thing, applying them to the real world quite another. We believe that only applied learning has the power to develop you into a person that can take on the world and make a significant difference.
The EMBA Project gives you the chance to do just that. You choose a company, idea or project of your choice and develop a comprehensive consulting report on it covering industry and market research, business strategy, marketing, human resources, operations, finance and risk management. Many of these projects end up being the launch-pad for start-up companies – in recent years, often as social enterprises.
This is your chance to connect what you have learned how you wish to engage professionally. This stepping stone experience is cited by our participants as one of the most enriching elements of our program – this is where they are able to put everything they have learned into a broader context, understanding the interconnections of the many individual subject topics they have been studying.
Recent Consulting Project Topics
- Larce Solar – Bridging Solar PV and Material Handling Operations
- Inityum – Growth Strategy for an experience based swiss watchmaking start-up
- Internet of things One-Stop-Shop Ecosystem Platform
- Healthcare is not a luxury – Access to Pharmaceuticals in lower income markets
- Your Future: The Total Rewards Card that will help individuals achieve their dreams
- Incubator of Innovative Cross-Disciplinary Concepts
- Private Entrepreneurship in the Health Care Sector in South-East Serbia
- Carpost: Self-Service Garages
- World is One News: Asia-Focused Digital News Network
- Launch of the Revolutionary Sportwear Product Line in Russia
- Launch of a Lightweight Electric Vehicle
- New Device for Radiofrequency Ablation of Tumors
- Greenette – Local food products sold & promoted in train stations