Executive Certificate of Advanced Studies & Diploma of Advanced Studies
Calendar & Courses
The Academic year runs on two semesters per year:
- The Fall-Winter semester begins early September and ends in mid-February the following year.
- The Spring-Summer semester begins early March and ends at the end of July the same year.
Each module runs in three-day sessions, totaling 24 hours of class time. The Seminar modules run Thursdays to Saturdays and end at lunchtime on Saturday. Meals are provided over the three days.
Each E-CAS and DAS will have an individual schedule – please contact the admissions team using the below form for specific dates of upcoming courses.
Seminar Calendar (Fall 2022 / Winter 2023)
- Advanced Communication & Team Dynamics
- Brand Management
- Business Ethics and Compliance Management
- Change Management
- Data Science, Machine Learning & A.I. in Business
- Digital Business Transformation
- Executive Project Kick-Off
- Finance for Entrepreneurs
- Financial Markets, Crisis and Analysis
- Marketing Essentials
- Marketing Strategy and Competitive Positioning
- Strategic Corporate Finance
- Strategic Thinking for General Managers
- Executive Project
- Digital Marketing and Social Media
- Empower your Future
- Leading Through Crisis
- Module 1: Building Sustainability Strategies
- Module 2: Implementing Sustainability Strategies
- Module 3: Social Entrepreneurship
- Module 4: Creating Sustainable Value / Supply Chain Focus
- Module 5: Sustainability Leadership