Admission Requirements & Deadlines
The BSL seminars are designed for working professionals and managers who seek to acquire new knowledge and strengthen their management and leadership skills.
Am I Eligible?
If you meet the following requirements, you are eligible to apply for the Seminar:
- a University degree in any subject area. (Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree are required to have more years of relevant work experience equivalent to a Master’s degree)
- a minimum of 3 years of full-time relevant professional and managerial experience (defined as having managed people or a project)
- the required English proficiency (see below for details)
To apply for any of our seminars, please submit the following documents:
Signed and completed.
- Download the application form for Management & Leadership Seminars
- Download the application form for Sustainability Seminars
Curriculum Vitae (CV)
An up-to-date curriculum vitae/resume (overview of studies, relevant working experience and activities)
One recommendation letter (signed and printed on official letterhead paper) from employer (if self-employed, please mention in your application)
A digital portrait photograph