The BSL E-DBA program is “one of a kind” in today’s global offer amongst business schools. It enables our doctoral candidates to reflect upon and apply learning in order to significantly advance with a personal and professional sustainability journey, while making positive contributions and promoting positive impacts in the workplace.
Our EDBA is for mid-career professionals with a Master’s degree in Business or an MBA, currently active in an organizational decision-making role and with an appetite to:
- Upgrade your knowledge and skills in times of complexity and fast change, taking account of the mega trends that impact the business environment of today and tomorrow
- Clarify and build on your strengths and developmental areas to maximize your change maker capacity
- Reflect on and leverage your professional experience to date to enhance your potential of impact at work
- Interact with an organization as an effective internal or external change agent
- Express your insights in a measured, substantiated and convincing manner
The program in a nutshell
The program is part-time, distance learning, and takes 3 years to complete. Designed for working professionals, it allows candidates to research independently and in their own time. The first year is centered around 12 days of courses. The program then requires a visit to BSL or to a location in Southern Europe once per year (in year 2 and 3) which gathers all teaching instructors and research candidates for one week.
Throughout the program, doctoral candidates will be supported at each stage of development of knowledge, skills and competencies, and will be encouraged to share their learning and experience with cohort participants.
BSL Signature Features
Small classes with personalized attention and support from professors
Professors who are seasoned and currently active business practitioners and experts in their field
International and diverse environment with students from 60 nationalities