Prof. Canning, Canadian and Swiss, teaches Strategy and Leadership at the Master’s level and Leading Change Modules in the Diploma in Sustainable Business at BSL. Nadene is an executive and personal leadership adviser, facilitator, trainer, speaker and professor. Her areas of learning and development expertise are strategic thinking, opportunity mindset, change, diversity, inclusion and cross cultural competencies.
Nadene put her global management and facilitation experience to the test when she created ALLSystemsGO! in 2002, since then she has worked as an independent project adviser, professional facilitator and trainer specializing in learning design, performance, leadership, diversity and culture. She works with professionals, teams and business owners, especially when they get stuck helping them align their competencies, behavior and attitude to maximize performance.
Founder and manager of a non-profit organization focused on workplace diversity, equality and inclusion, Nadene is also the author of La force de l’équilibre, a hands-on account of strategic, managerial and personal best practices, blind spots and pitfalls regarding workplace well-being.
Prior to this, she managed large projects with IUCN and came to Europe in the ‘80s to expand the international sales and development with RotoVision SA, a multimedia publisher. An experienced leader of cross functional and multicultural teams, Nadene has worked in over 40 countries, is a dual national, Canadian, Swiss and lives in French speaking Switzerland.
Training and Accreditations
- Certified Cultural Orientations Approach Mastery, TMC
- Inclusive Leadership & Valuing Diversity; Practicing Inclusion, TMC
- Facilitation training: Art of Hosting for participatory Leadership, Applied Improvisation, Theory U, Graphic Facilitation, Facilitation for Experts
- Certified Peace Ambassador, James O’Dea and the Shift Network
- Certified Usui Reiki Master Practitioner
- Certified Change Process Facilitator, InnerLinks
- Certified Active Listening practitioner, Akouo
- Rayonner mon Leadership, Saphir DHS SA
- Marshal Rosenberg Non-Violent Communication practitioner
- Master in Society, Science and Technology. EPFL, Lausanne Switzerland. 2002