Business School Lausanne and Greenleaf Publishing launched the second edition of Building Sustainable Legacies, a quarterly Journal in Business Sustainability. The journal seeks to provide hands-on, pragmatic and user-friendly research, ideas and case studies as a resource for organizations committed to implementing sustainability.
Dr. Katrin Muff, Editor of Journal, and Dean of BSL, gives an overview of what the second journal edition offers:
The second issue of the journal features articles by authors Syeda Nazish Zahra Bukhari (Pakistan), Paula Freire-Suarez (Mexico) and Gülen Hashmi (Turkey) in the areas of:
- Understanding challenges related to business becoming sustainable
- Looking into different dimensions of business sustainability
- New solutions
New to this edition, the journal:
- Offers a visually more attractive layout by using colorful interpretation to illustrate the articles
- Introduces a one-page executive summary for every article to optimize the reading experience
- Featured our authors to help readers discover their unique personalities and experience in making business more sustainable
The journal is free to access online and can be downloaded directly from the Greenleaf website at: www.greenleaf-publishing.com/bsl. Print subscriptions can be purchased directly from Greenleaf Publishing. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or order online: www.greenleaf-publishing.com/bsl.