Have you ever wondered about the business benefits for your company of building sustainable supply chains more strategically? For example:
- How can sourcing strategically be a key competitive advantage for your company?
- How can it help to build brands and reputation, foster supplier loyalty and reduce costs for all operators in the chain?
- How can you engage your entire value chain in sourcing sustainably?
- What are the most practical and valuable tools to make it happen?
Explore the answers to these questions and more by joining the Master Class on November 14 and 15, 2017
This two-day experience is co-organized by BSL – Business School Lausanne and SAI Platform and draws on knowledge, good practice and knowledge from both organizations.
Who is the Master Class for?
The Master Class is designed for heads of sustainability; heads of procurement; other sustainability leaders in companies such as strategy, brand and marketing executives that seek to integrate sustainability into the “brand promise”; final buyers in supply chains; and first- and second-tier suppliers. What will you learn?
During the Master Class, we will address the following questions:
- Why is a sustainable sourcing strategy pivotal and how does it link to corporate responsibility?
- How is a sustainable sourcing strategy linked to value creation?
- What important strategic decisions must be made about priorities or requirements in sourcing?
- What are the implications of sustainable sourcing for both a sourcing portfolio and a company’s sourcing model?
- What tools can help attain sustainable sourcing objectives?
- How do you partner with the various stakeholders of your value chain?
- How do you get farmers interested in sustainable agriculture?
- How do you adapt a company’s culture, structures and processes for strategic implementation?
Date and venue:
14/15 November 2017
Business School Lausanne, Switzerland (campus map and directions)
- Members of the SAI Platform CHF 1,480
- Non-members participation CHF 1,980
Mr. David Kibbe, firstname.lastname@example.org, +41 21 619 06 06
Starling Hotel Lausanne
Route Cantonale 31, 1025 Saint-Sulpice
- Preferential rate – (per night)
185CHF (Standard room)
210CHF (Master room)
- Breakfast buffet included
- All rooms have a view on the lake
- 2.3km from Business School Lausanne
- Fitness center
- Free shuttle bus – Hotel-BSL-Hotel
- “Open kitchen” restaurant with seasonal menus
- High speed internet
To benefit from our preferential rates, please enter the code: BSL1025 if booking online.
For more information on the hotel visit http://www.shlausanne.com or contact David Kibbe at BSL