BSL will host the Impact Leadership workshop at the annual Trust & Integrity in the Global Economy (TIGE) conference in Caux together with LiFT (Leadership for Transition) and with the support of Initiatives of Change at Caux. The workshop will take place from June 26 to July 1, 2015.
We invite leaders of all types of organizations (business, NGO, social enterprise, government) to join us for an engaging and action-oriented leadership training.
One of the biggest challenges of our times is how we can ensure that everybody lives well and within the limits of the planet. Achieving this generates significant challenges on a national, organizational and also individual level. Also, these challenges are different for different regions, sectors and stages of development. Building on the pioneering work of the Swiss Sustainability Hub hosted by BSL, we are offering a first international collaborative working session to outline & define your country’s challenges!
Be prepared for a program unlike any other – here is how you can benefit from it:
- Improving your collaborative skills with stakeholders in different sectors and regions
- Strengthening your leadership confidence and ability to convince others to embrace change
- Learning how to translate the global vision of “living well and within the limits of the planet) into a concrete action plan for individuals, organizations and communities in different countries
- Acquiring a leading-edge stakeholder engagement process competency (the Collaboratory)
- Becoming a part of the Global Sustainability Hub Switzerland Initiative
- Enlarging your network of global change makers and thought leaders for a better world.
Download Event Details (program of event, content, fees)