Business School Lausanne and Greenleaf Publishing released the December 2015 special edition of Building Sustainable Legacies, a quarterly Journal in Business Sustainability.
This issue of the journal features seven case studies of advanced sustainability firms from around the world. The case studies have been conducted by doctoral research consultants in the BSL DBA in Sustainable Business program and feature a select number of exceptional organizations which have all received the 2015 BSL Sustainability Innovation Award.
The featured companies have been selected based on the Business Sustainability Typology (BST), attempting to identify advanced sustainability types 2.0 and 3.0 companies in the countries in which our doctoral research consultants are active.
BST 3.0 organizations
- Alternative Bank Schweiz (ABS), Switzerland, compiled and written by Frederic Narbel
- Lancaster London Hotel, United Kingdom, compiled and written by Gülen Hashmi
- Pebbles PVT Ltd, Pakistan, compiled and written by Nazish Bukhari
BST 2.0 organizations
- Beechenhill Farm Hotel, United Kingdom, compiled and written by Gülen Hashmi
- Interloop Limited, Pakistan, compiled and written by Shamaila Gull
BST 1.0 organizations
- Dynamic Sportswear Ltd, Pakistan, compiled and written by Shamaila Gull
- ICI Pakistan Ltd, Pakistan, compiled and written by Nazish Bukhari
Dr. Katrin Muff, BSL’s Dean and Editor of the Journal, commented on the publication of the company cases: “Last but not least, it is important to point out that these cases are not written to showcase these companies but to describe as accurately as possible their often very impressive journey in embedding sustainability in their organizations.”
The journal is free to access online: click here to download the December 2015 Issue.
Print subscriptions can be purchased directly from Greenleaf Publishing. Email: email@example.com or order online: http://www.greenleaf-publishing.com/journals/building-sustainable-legacies.