BSL Professor Dr. Ganesh Nathan has participated in several events where he could present key insights and findings of his latest research activities:
- Dr. Ganesh Nathan was a speaker at a panel discussion on “Technology and Ethics” in Globethics annual forum in Bangalore, India during the first week of January 2014.
- Dr. Ganesh Nathanwas invited to be a podium discussion member on “Innovation and Sustainability” on 14 February 2014 at FHNW on the final joint event by Insight China, Focus India and ConnectUS.
- Two papers were presented at EBEN – European Business Ethics Network in Lille, France in September 2013. One of them was in Multi-Stakeholder Deliberation and the other was a presentation as a co-author with the Master thesis (it was also received the best thesis award by FHNW) by Luisa Kramer on the topics of ethical implications of offshoring in Asia by Swiss textile SMEs.
- His working paper on “Innovation Process and Ethics in Technology: Towards a responsible innovation governance” has been accepted (blind peer reviewed) for presentation at the forthcoming conference on “Sustainability and Innovation in Chains and Networks” within the special track on “Responsible Innovation” which will be held in Capri, Italy in June 2014.
- Dr. Ganesh Nathan was invited as one of the organizing member for a special track on “Responsible Innovation and Ethics” at the forthcoming EBEN conference in Berlin also in June 2014.