Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The Master of Business Administration program (MBA) is the link between your current professional experience and your future. Our MBA program in Switzerland provides you with a solid business foundation, enabling you to perform effectively in all areas of any organization.
When designing the program, we took into consideration the input of 30 international CEOs and HR-directors, on the top 3 qualities of future leaders. The result is a program that combines essential soft and hard skills that shape you into a self-aware, responsible management professional and gives you the foundation to grow as a leader.
To enrich the learning experience of our MBA participants and boost their employability, we have launched the BSL Experiential Learning Internship Program (ELIP). ELIP gives you the opportunity to put your knowledge and skills into practice in a real business environment, experience the Swiss work culture first-hand and gain exposure that will give you a head start when you graduate.
The internships are structured, evaluated and recognized as an integral part of the course study and aim to prepare you for a smooth transition into the business world. The placement service is ensured through BSL’s long established relationships with organizations in the region.
MBA Program Options
You can choose between the following MBA program options according to your personal and professional situation:
MBA – Classical Full-Time Study Program (1 Year)
- Classes are scheduled in three-day modules (Thursday- Saturday) - see weekly workload here
- We recommend this option for individuals who seek a career transition or just want to take a break from their career and to focus on studying
- The Classical MBA Timetable (see here) shows the courses in the Spring/Summer terms 2014
MBA – Part-Time Study Program (2 Years)
- Classes are scheduled in three-day modules (Thursday- Saturday) which you can take every 4-5 weeks approx. over the course of 2 years
- We recommend this option for individuals who desire to keep their employment and want to fly in to attend the MBA classes part-time
- Please have a look at the Part-Time MBA Timetable (see here) to see the frequency of the courses
Executive MBA – Part-Time Study Program (1.5 Years)
- Modules are scheduled both on three Saturdays in a row or in blocks of three-day modules (Thursday to Saturday). These three-day modules make up a total of 18 work days away from office spread over 1.5 years
- We recommend this option for local business professionals who desire to pursue full-time employment while studying for their EMBA degree part-time
- The Executive MBA Timetable (see here) shows the courses in the Spring/Summer terms 2014
You can send us your CV for eligibility check and we will quickly review which program fits best your professional interests and qualifications.
Read more about what makes the BSL MBA different here.