Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Business School Lausanne – a boutique business school in Switzerland.
Why study in Switzerland?
- High Quality Education: Switzerland is internationally recognized for its high standards and superb quality of education. BSL is located in Lausanne, home to some of the world’s finest universities and an international hub for education for more than 20,000 students.
- European Business Hub: Many multinational corporations have chosen Switzerland as the site for their headquarters. Well known for its banking, commercial and tourism infrastructure, Switzerland ranks among the world’s 20 largest economies and hosts 15 Fortune 500 companies.
- International Environment: A multi-lingual country with a culturally diverse population and growing expatriate community, Switzerland is an ideal location for studying. Students have the chance to meet people from all over the world, enhance their cross-cultural skills, learn new languages and develop a global mindset.
- Travel across Europe: Located in the heart of Europe, Switzerland offers convenient international connections and easy access to European vacation destinations. Lausanne is located in close proximity (45 min) to Geneva and its international airport.
- Sport and Leisure: Switzerland is a major destination for outdoor sports. The Swiss Alps provide a diverse range of activities from skiing/snowboarding to hiking, cycling, camping etc. available throughout the four seasons.
The BSL MBA
The Master of Business Administration program (MBA) is the link between your current professional experience and your future. Our MBA program provides you with a solid business foundation, enabling you to perform effectively in all areas of any organization.
When designing our MBA program, we took into consideration the input of 30 international CEOs and HR-directors, on the top 3 qualities of future leaders. The result is a program that combines essential soft and hard skills that shape you into a self-aware, responsible management professional and gives you the foundation to grow as a leader.
- Professors are seasoned business practitioners. Their real-life experience helps to illustrate the current state of affairs in the business world.
- Practical learning including real-life simulations, strategy games, case studies and guest speakers.
- Directly apply your learning in a 4-month real-life consulting project, integrating all the elements of the MBA.
Diverse and experienced group
- Mature class with an average of 9 years’ business experience*, which is comparable to the level required for an Executive MBA at many other schools.
- Participants coming from 15 countries, allowing you to develop an important global network for life.
- Small classes with a maximum of 20 students.
* the minimum required amount of professional experience is 3 years, including some managerial experience.
We believe that success is determined by good leader who possess certain leadership characteristics. We take leadership skills as seriously as subject knowledge and have integrated personal leadership modules into the program, representing 40% of our MBA foundation courses. Leadership development is first and foremost about personal development.
Our way of applying this is by integrating the top 3 requirements as defined by the CEOs who were in collaboration with the program design:
- Ability to lead and be flexible to change
- Be an authentic communicator
- Ability to easily adapt to different perspectives
The program is designed to develop these three competences.
Read more about the MBA experience at BSL.