MBA in Sustainable Business
Business School Lausanne – a boutique business school in Switzerland.
Why study in Switzerland?
- High Quality Education: Switzerland is internationally recognized for its high standards and superb quality of education. BSL is located in Lausanne, home to some of the world’s finest universities and an international hub for education for more than 20,000 students.
- European Business Hub: Many multinational corporations have chosen Switzerland as the site for their headquarters. Well known for its banking, commercial and tourism infrastructure, Switzerland ranks among the world’s 20 largest economies and hosts 15 Fortune 500 companies.
- International Environment: A multi-lingual country with a culturally diverse population and growing expatriate community, Switzerland is an ideal location for studying. Students have the chance to meet people from all over the world, enhance their cross-cultural skills, learn new languages and develop a global mindset.
- Travel across Europe: Located in the heart of Europe, Switzerland offers convenient international connections and easy access to European vacation destinations. Lausanne is located in close proximity (45 min) to Geneva and its international airport.
- Sport and Leisure: Switzerland is a major destination for outdoor sports. The Swiss Alps provide a diverse range of activities from skiing/snowboarding to hiking, cycling, camping etc. available throughout the four seasons.
The BSL MBA in Sustainable Business
The MBA in Sustainable Business offers the traditional MBA path and an additional one-year Diploma in Sustainable Business.
The Master in Business Administration program (MBA) is the link between your current professional experience and your future. Our MBA program provides you with a solid business foundation, allowing you to perform effectively in all areas of any organization.
The Diploma in Sustainable Business focusses on how companies can adapt their strategy and operations to embrace sustainability challenges and to manage the risks and opportunities in a responsible way.
The result is a program that shapes you into a self-aware, sustainability-conscious management professional and gives you the foundation to grow as a leader.
Read more about the advantages of the MBA in Sustainable Business.