Master of Arts in International Business:
- You want to study business and are more interested in entrepreneurship, creativity and innovation
- You are less familiar with finance, economics and math studies
- You want to acquire management and leadership skills, and develop a strong business acumen
- You are interested in studying a range of disciplines covering the cornerstones of international business
- You aim to build a career in business, in areas such as marketing, finance, human resources, operations, strategy, or international trade
Master of Science in International Finance:
- You want to study finance and are more interested in numbers, models and concepts
- You want to combine your master’s with preparation for the CFA* Level I exam
- You want to develop a sound understanding of international corporate finance and enhance your management skills
- You wish to acquire advanced quantitative and analytical skills
- You envisage a career in the financial sector or financial management: banking, insurance, wealth management, auditing, financial and tax consulting, etc.
Whether you choose to study Business or Finance, you will be able to select a preferred specialization* as part of your studies:
*Specialization options are offered on demand.