DOCTORAL INNOVATION COHORT 2013
The BSL Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA) is a transdisciplinary doctoral program focused on the common assumption that business can and must become one of the key contributors and drivers to resolving the existing and emerging societal, economic and environmental challenges we are facing around the world.
The DBA is an applied doctoral degree for experienced mid-career professionals and academics with an interest to further their experience and interest in the field of business sustainability. The program proposes a common action-research methodology at its core while allowing each candidate to investigate their key interest in how each of them believes this transformation in business is best achieved. The resulting multi-disciplinary insights and approaches will create a basis for future research and consulting.
We are looking for doctoral advisers (both primary and secondary) who are willing to participate in our innovative common research design that is being created in collaboration with GOLDEN and interested in contributing their insights and expertise to support each of our candidates in their field of interest. Please contact Dr. Katrin Muff at email@example.com for further information and next steps.
Profiles of DBA Candidates (Nationality, Location)
- Bénédicte Deryckere (French, Switzerland)
- Shamaila Gull (Pakistani, Pakistan)
- Gulen Hashmi (Turkish, U.K.)
- Munif Mohammed (Australian, Australia)
- Frederic Narbel (Finnish, Switzerland)
- Nazish Bukhari (Pakistani, Pakistan)
- Paule Freire‐Suarez (Spanish, Switzerland)
- Funke Iroegbunam (Nigerian, U.K.)
- Svein Rosenberg (Norwegian, Norway)