Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Business School Lausanne – a boutique business school in Switzerland.
Why study in Switzerland?
- High Quality Education: Switzerland is internationally recognized for its high standards and superb quality of education. BSL is located in Lausanne, home to some of the world’s finest universities and an international hub for education for more than 20,000 students.
- European Business Hub: Many multinational corporations have chosen Switzerland as the site for their headquarters. Well known for its banking, commercial and tourism infrastructure, Switzerland ranks among the world’s 20 largest economies and hosts 15 Fortune 500 companies.
- International Environment: A multi-lingual country with a culturally diverse population and growing expatriate community, Switzerland is an ideal location for studying. Students have the chance to meet people from all over the world, enhance their cross-cultural skills, learn new languages and develop a global mindset.
- Travel across Europe: Located in the heart of Europe, Switzerland offers convenient international connections and easy access to European vacation destinations. Lausanne is located in close proximity (45 min) to Geneva and its international airport.
- Sport and Leisure: Switzerland is a major destination for outdoor sports. The Swiss Alps provide a diverse range of activities from skiing/snowboarding to hiking, cycling, camping etc. available throughout the four seasons.
The BSL Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Directly applicable education
BSL’s Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program provides a solid foundation in general business and primes you for employment by teaching modules that are relevant to today’s business world. Such modules include Micro Economics in the 21st Century, Job Hunting Skills, Global Environment, Marketing Communications, Project Management, Entrepreneurship, Decision Analysis, and Introduction to Managing your Self- Effectiveness.
Our firm attendance and assignment deadline policies teach and reinforce the importance of being responsible and reliable in the workplace.
Today’s employers are seeking graduates with an appropriate general business education and the maturity to confidently make responsible business decisions on a day-to-day basis. Our regularly updated curriculum incorporate current issues, increasing your awareness about the challenges in an ever-changing world.
Multiple-option Bachelor degree
The BSL BBA is offered as a 2-year or 3-year program and students can choose between different options:
3-year Bachelor’s program
For students willing to stay in Switzerland during their studies and have a standard program duration of 3 years.
2-year Accelerated Bachelor’s program
For highly motivated students wishing to get a head start in their careers.
3-year Triple Degree Bachelor’s program
For well-performing students, with a final year of specialization at Dublin Business School (DBS), for added employability. Students graduate with a BBA degree from BSL, DBS and also Liverpool John Moores University.
BSL collaborates with Dublin Business School to provide a Triple BBA degree to students choosing this program option.