The BSL Academic Advisory Board (BAAB) consists of representatives from business, academia, NGO’s and alumni representatives:
- Dr. Henri-Claude de Bettignies, Emeritus Professor of Leadership and Responsibility at INSEAD in Paris (France) and Emeritus Distinguished Professor at CEIBS (the China Europe International Business School, in Shanghai (China).
- Mark Drewell, Chief Executive of GRLI (the Globally Responsible Leadership Initiative) in Brussels (Belgium).
- Benoit Dumont, Chairman of the Board of Directors of JP Morgan in Geneva (Switzerland).
- Representative of the WBCSD (World Business Council for Sustainable Development) in Geneva (Switzerland) – current pending due to personnel change.
- Dr. J. B. Kassarjian, Professor at Babson College, Boston (USA) and Emeritus of IMD, Lausanne (Switzerland).
- Frederic Narbel, President of the BSL Alumni Organization and Chief Operating Officer of Hader (Switzerland).
The board meetings are also attended by Dr. Katrin Muff, Dean of BSL, and Philippe Du Pasquier, President of BSL. Dr. Katrin Muff convenes the meetings, ensuring an active and relevant collaboration and the implementation of the suggestions made by the Board.
The purpose of the BAAB is to critically reflect on BSL’s strategic perspectives, taking into consideration academic, business and societal aspects to ensure that BSL continues on its mission of a leader in business education.
The BAAB meets once a year for its Annual Meeting and convenes during the year by email or web conference.